Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Morning Television in America

I sat in front of a television this morning waiting for work to be completed on my car. LIVE with Kelly and Michael was on the telly. I think that's the name of the show. No doubt I'm familiar with Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan. But I've never taken interest in the show; nor was I a fan when Regis Philbin was co-host. Happy talk is not my thing. Kelly and Michael seem to have decent chemistry. They served up an okay interview with Ted Danson and plugged a cookbook from Martina McBride. On the one hand, it was a welcome departure from cable news. I've written before about Fox News being a common sight on TVs around town. It might be the case that anything is better than Fox News. But really, morning television in America is awful. Honestly, I have no idea about how to make it better. So call me a complainer without a cause.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment