Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Some Love for Buffalo

Yesterday, I did my best to capture Buffalo in summer splendor:


































It was a beautiful afternoon at the Erie Basin Marina. A perfect day for my kids to enjoy a walk on the rocks:


































There are times I like to sing a Buffalo love song. Ten years ago, I wrote about how Buffalo was really the only place I could have written my dissertation. I stand by what I wrote in this piece.

I live in a suburb now but that doesn't mean I can't have strong pride about Buffalo. It's known as "Buffalove." Tina, my wife, gets this photo credit:


























Buffalo and the entire Western New York region is a great place to live, work, and play. In the winter, too. Like a famous song goes, "the cold never bothered me anyway."




No comments:

Post a Comment